Here we go.

30 March 2011

Save the date!

click to enlarge. haven't you figured that out yet?



-----
I envy those who write with reckless abandon.  They pen their stories & musings, seemingly, without worry of judgment or consequence.  Hell, even with judgment and consequence, they continue to write.  

I hold back.  I totally hold back.  I know my audience, they are friends and family.  

I am not always cheerful and positive.  I can get boorish, angry, and mean.  Unpolished.  Uneducated.  I actually disagree with my friends (and family, natch) on a number of big issues and matters of little import.  I usually don't say anything.  I don't want to come off as rude, confrontational, argumentative, contrary, or just plain holy.    No, no, I say nothing and try to be an agreeable good girl.  Tolerate and be tolerated.  Middle ground.  Safe.

-----

Just one of those days.

No comments:

Blog Archive